We are currently open for an E-commerce LIA intern to join our team for a 3-6-month period starting this fall or upcoming spring.
As an E-commerce LIA Intern at Maria Nila, you will be working with our e-commerce team in managing our online store, optimizing product listings, and improving the overall customer experience through different projects.
As an E-commerce LIA Intern you will:
- Support the team in creating and updating product listings, ensuring accurate and complete information is displayed.
- Assist in analyzing website data to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Contribute to the development of strategies to increase website traffic and drive sales.
- Support the team in ensuring a seamless customer experience from browsing to checkout.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure product and inventory accuracy across all channels.
Who are you:
You are positive, ambitious, and friendly with a high level of energy. You take full ownership of your own results. You thrive & shine in a sales, marketing, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Currently enrolled in a relevant degree in either e-commerce or digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to gain hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of e-commerce and to make a meaningful impact at a growing and innovative company.
TITLE: E-commerce LIA Intern
PLACEMENT: Maria Nila HQ in central Stockholm
START: September 2023 or according to agreement
REPORTING TO: Head of E-commerce
WANT TO JOIN?
Please send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
Selections and interviews for the position will be ongoing. The position might be filled before the last day of application. We only accept applications via our career site.