Office Manager to Maria Nila Stockholm
Do you want to work with a sustainable haircare brand and have that extra eye for details and great service. Do you want to work with doers in a business with a strong sense of family culture? Maria Nila might be the place for you!
We are now looking for an organised and ambitious Office manager with the main responsibility of keeping our office in Stockholm run smoothly and perform administrative support.
WHO ARE WE SEARCHING FOR?
This role will suit you, who take pride in providing a great service experience. Not only do you want to fulfill the stakeholders needs, but exceed their expectations and are always ready to go that extra mile to make our office employees happy. You have a curious mindset, you like to take ownership and love learning new things.
If you see something not working, you pick it up and make sure it’s being handled either by yourself or someone else. You love working with other people, have a genuine desire to learn and want to operate in a high-pace environment.
IN THIS ROLE, SOME OF YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Greet visitors, incoming calls and manage e-mail.
- Prepare meeting rooms for internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate and help run social activities for the office.
- Keep kitchen and office spaces presentable and tidy.
- Liaise with landlord and IT support function to ensure everything in the premises is running smoothly.
- Buy office supplies, food and arrange lunch/catering if necessary.
- On- & off-boarding boarding of employees.
- Organize larger meetings and events.
- Be main point of contact in our reception desk.
- Be main point of contact for all office suppliers.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Perform general administrative tasks connected to customer service.
- Contribute to continuously improving our processes and systems.
MARIA NILA IS LOOKING FOR THE ONE WITH:
- 1+ years of previous relevant work experience (office manager, administration, customer service)
- You are customer-centric, and you take pride in giving great customer service.
- You have strong active listening skills: questioning, summarising and reflecting with empathy.
- You pay great attention to detail - spotting gaps and anomalies is second nature to you.
- You bring superb communication and relationship skills.
- Previous experience working with incoming calls via switchboard.
- Experience with order management is a plus.
- You are comfortable working with several systems and consider yourself a fast learner.
- A genuine interest in the beauty business.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, other languages are also meritorious.
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft suite.
Great importance is attached to personal qualities as well the motivation for the role and Maria Nila as a company.
Title: Office Manager
Position: Full-time position
Placement: Maria Nila HQ central Stockholm
Does this feel like you? Please send us your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible.
Selections and interviews for the position will be ongoing. The position might be filled before last day of application. We only accept applications via our career site.
- Customer Support
- Stockholm Head Office
Stockholm Head Office
What do we offer?
Work with a great team of doers and creatorsOur day-to-day work is led by a company culture that guides us to Be Ambitious, Act Friendly and Take Ownership, where our key values within sustainability, innovation and family culture goes into every detail of our work. For the right person, there are great opportunities ahead!
Work with a socially responsible brandAt Maria Nila you work with cruelty-free, animal and climate friendly, and colour-protecting haircare products. We develop and produce our own products and have our own fulfillment center, warehouse and factory in Sweden. The philosophy of choosing friendly does not stop at the products. With charity as one of our core pillars, we believe in a workplace where we must take responsibility for animals, the environment, and our future generations. We want you to be part of our friendly journey.
About Maria Nila
Our 100% vegan and cruelty-free products are developed out of love for animals and the environment.
Maria Nila offers a wide range of exclusive haircare and styling products to hairdressers around the world. We think of each product as a piece of art and craftsmanship, carefully developed to grant a complete satisfactory experience for our customer, including quality, design and ease of use.
We are particularly proud of our production plant located in Helsingborg, Sweden. With great passion for their work, our developers and chemists select ingredients, which are then processed to create a finished product.
All our Products are 100% vegan and certified by PETA, Vegan Society and Leaping Bunny.
Office Manager to Maria Nila Stockholm
Loading application form